Thursday, September 2, 2010

Of tulles and polka dots

Months down the road, I envision that I'll be walking down the neat, green grass aisle adorned with petals of white roses, whites chairs arranged nicely, left and right where all my loved ones, families and friends are standing, all eyes will be focus on me because...



I'm considering a one-shoulder gown. It's chic although I can almost imagine the comment from the conservative would be 'Wah, ran out of fabric issit?'


I am also in love with the idea of polka dots wedding dresses. So pretty and whimsical!

Tulles. So ballerina-ish and Fairy Tale-ish. Big Love!

And of course, the dress worn by Beth (played by Kristen Bell) in the movie 'When In Rome'

By the way, don't you just love the newly crowned Miss Universe 2010, Miss Mexico's red fiery evening dress. It's exquisite!

Okay, am off to dream about white dress, fresh flowers of yellow and purple, believe me it's a beautiful colour combination and the perfect song for our first dance as hubby and wifey.

Ta.

2 comments:

  1. Mel, From experience, I would advice you to actually try a few bridal dresses and then see which one you like, as it might look like in photos but you might not like it when you wear it :) Good ot have family to be around when you try the dresses.. :) End of the day you are wearing it and you should be comfy in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda for the bridal tips...hehe :) Will definitely go scouting for that perfect dress..

    ReplyDelete