Tuesday, September 28, 2010

An Early Birthday Surprise

Actually, it was not really a surprise. :)

This morning while driving to work, I received a call from the florist telling me she had a flower delivery for me but she didn't know where was my office. So I told her the direction. Another thing is, my birthday is in two days time, 30th Sept. So, you can say it's an early birthday gift. But anyways, thanks O. Whoever you are. :P

This year, I am not planning to do anything big. Probably just dinner or drinks with friends and colleagues. Furthermore, this week, I'm swarmed with after work dance practices. Dancing for two functions this weekend; one for the company's anniversary dinner and the other for the Toastmasters Installation dinner. I'm pretty excited because I realized I love to dance. It's a fun way to kill time and lose that stubborn weight.

So yes, busy busy me.

Again thanks for the flowers O. Me loved it very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment