Saturday, September 11, 2010

If you were falling, then I would catch you.

I am having the very rare cases of Saturday blues. Been moody since I got up this morning.  That is always the case if 1. When someone woke me up on a Saturday morning when I was supposed to be sleeping in. 2. A lot of things happening at once around me when all I need is a quiet start to what was suppose to be a resting day. All I want to do is just sleep in and wake up when I feel like it, then have my cup of coffee and lotus biscuits for breakfast and read my book in peace. That's it. But no, I don't get that. And lately, I haven't been getting the things that I want. Speaking of which, there won't be a dream wedding for me either. That should make me a bitter bride to be. But I am trying to be okay about the whole thing. But the effort of trying also comes with a timeline. A time to accept. A time to heal. A time to move on. There are times when I think 'It's okay. It's not about the wedding. It's about the marriage and the most important thing is to get marry'.  But there are times when I think 'We're only going to do this once and shouldn't we be doing it as how we dream or wish it would be'. Such is unfairness of dreams versus the terms & conditions of what are deemed the right way of getting marry.

Anyways, to beat the blues, I'll just post pictures of good times because I've been feeling less happy these days.

Group picture before going to Mamutik Island

I like this picture

Sunset during one of our drive. It was pretty.

Waiting for the rest to arrive for dinner at Korean Restaurant.

I miss you. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment