Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dark Clouds

Past few days have been a mix of hectic schedules and emotionally challenging week for me. Work, dance practices and frequent visits to the hospital. At the end of each day, I would be physically and emotionally knackered.  It doesn't help that I barely had time to video skype Oli for the entire week. The feeling of detachment and isolation was upsetting. That's the downside of long distance relationship.

On a side note, I had a dream this morning that I gave birth to a baby girl and she was beautiful. She had Oli's eyes and fortunately, my nose. :) Funny thing was, contrary to a newborn baby who's always sleeping, mine was fully awake, always playful and she smiled a lot. The funnier thing was, it can talk! But she only uttered one word though, she said 'Weiiird....'. In my dream, I was thinking, 'This is weird. My baby can talk and she's barely a week old. She must be a genius like Oli!!' Anyways, I woke up after that and thought 'No, wonder my baby can talk. It was just a dream.' Anything is possible in a dream.

Well, it's a Saturday and the week is almost over. I hope next week, things will turn around for the better. I can't stand this 'dark cloud' hanging above my head. It's too depressing.

*Shoo-ing away dark clouds*

No comments:

Post a Comment