Monday, September 6, 2010

The Presents

Have you ever look a picture of yourself and wonder where and when was it taken as you couldn't recall being taken picture of. It is those instances that slip by under your nose without you realizing. I wonder what was going on in my mind at that time, how did I feel at that time, what happened that was worth remembering. Humans are selective of their memories. They choose to remember things they want to remember and things they don't wish to remember but somehow were embedded in their memories nevertheless. But sometimes, those little things that usually go unnoticed, the inobvious, would conjured up in the mind. The memory. In a vague manner that you knew it happened but somehow couldn't quite put a date or time reference to it. It's the things that just happened some time ago. For now, I guess I'll just be happy to know that whatever had happened, it had brought us here. The presents.


What was Oliver thinking when he took this picture? Maybe he was attempting an artistic shot.

One of those days. I wasn't particularly happy with Oliver when this shot was taken. But somehow, when I look at it now, I am glad that we took it.


No comments:

Post a Comment