Sunday, November 28, 2010

White Christmas and Thanksgiving

Oliver said it's snowing in Kaiserslautern now. We might have a white christmas. Our very first white christmas together. I haven't experienced snow since 2 decades ago when I was six. So many things happened since then. Things that made me who I am today. I'm grateful for everything, the good, the bad and the ugly not that I have many of the ugly ones, thank God. I'm grateful for my family, for Oliver and his family, my friends, my job, my colleagues,  everything except for that occasional traffic jam. That I'd rather live without. So yes, I guess I just want to thank each and everyone of all the people I've known throughout my life and most of all God. I know thanksgiving was just few days ago but I guess it's never too late to give thanks.

Terima Kasih, Xie Xie, Danke, Thank you. Ta.

2 comments:

  1. Sa, love ur writing very much. Your blog are just the second blog that i've read with good content and nice way of writing. u can be a good book author. Artistic and class!.....oh yeah nice pic too...keep up the good work....bring me back some of the snow yeah....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bee...:) I would really love to bring you back some snow..if only i can make sure it won't melt!

    ReplyDelete