Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cook 100: Stir Fried Fish Fillet with Ginger & Spring Onion

Oliver and I were talking about me cooking or rather his lack of confidence in me cooking. How downright insulting right?!? That nerve of him. But in all honesty, I'm not exactly 'THAT' good in cooking. I mean, I cook albeit not all the time. And I think if you ask me how to cook curry chicken for instance, I'd sort of figure out how to make it. Although, I've never single handedly cook curry chicken. But hey, it's common sense, no? All you need is chicken, curry powder, coconut milk, some spices, etc. Anyways, you know what they say about the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Like you got to feed him good and he'll love you more and yada yada. But yeah, I guess, men, generally, like women who knows how to cook. As in not just instant noodle or fried egg, but proper wholesome dishes. Oliver once mentioned that I actually scored some 'brownie points' because I bake. Apparently, one of the criterias he wanted for a wife was one who knows how to bake. So, I guess, good for me.

Back to cooking, since I have not cook a 'wholesome' dish for awhile, I thought, perhaps, I should. You know, sharpen my 'domestic' skills a bit. So I googled a few Asian dishes, since if I go over to Germany, Oliver, who sometimes complained that he misses a good ol' Asian dishes, would appreciate it. Anyways,  I decided to do Stir Fried Fish Fillet with Ginger & Spring Onion which I often order when I go to a chinese restaurant.

I've got the recipes from here. It's quite simple to cook and end result, well, it was delicious if i may say so myself.


So here's a start to hopefully, many series of shared recipes. Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment