Sunday, November 7, 2010

Choosing a dress

I think it is every girl's dream to be a princess on her wedding day. I doubt boys would actually think the same or else it'll be just weird. I'm still trying to decide 'the dress' to wear. A friend of mine suggested to try many type of dresses because what might look good on the models, racks or others might not look the same on Yours Truly. I did some browsing through and stumbled upon Eden Bridal's website. So yeah, I saw a few dresses that I like and bookmarked. See below. Think I might have a common theme for my dress which is romantic laces and bits of tulles. Oh well. I plan to start looking for 'the dress' come January. For now, I need to just shed a bit of weight so I would complain less about looking puff when trying on dresses.


Dresses above are from Eden Bridal