Sunday, November 7, 2010

Choosing a venue

For the past few weeks, I have been going back and forth to decide where to hold our wedding reception. My idea was to have it close to nature. But then, there weren't many choices here in Kota Kinabalu. I, initially thought of Lembah Impian but was still a bit doubtful. So, I look around, got quotations from hotels and resorts. But I still rather have our first reception 'not' be in a ballroom. So, we came back to my first choice, which is Lembah  Impian. Earlier today, I made an appointment with its manager, May, because they happened to have a wedding today and she invited me to go over to see how they organize the wedding. Together with me was mum and cousin Elsie.

Mumsie and I

Cousin enjoying her chocolate brownies

The 'could be' reception area
Discussing with the manager, May.

Mum and daughter talks

More talks

Considering the white marquee for my reception

Calculating wedding cost

$_$