Friday, April 3, 2009

Post Fillers: More Pictures from Leuven & Olen

Oliver was complaining that I don't post up enough pictures of his. So, since he is still editting pictures of Ghent and Bruges, I thought I'll just post up more pictures from Leuven and Olen. So, enjoy!


At the train station

Oli stirring the coffee :)


Where we got our waffles and fries

Hmmmm. Never got to try those.
With my first Belgian Waffles and Fries

Oli listening to Jef's stories
:)
The City of Leuven



One of the many sculptures on the city buildings

Oli with 'Fonske'


One of the mini landmarks in Olen


An Irish Pub

My idea of posing very weird one....:)


Jef and I


The windmill and us

Okay, that's all for now. I don't think I'll be posting up any entries for the next two days. I will be going back to Sandakan for the weekends. And Oli will be working on the pictures over weekend.

So, till the next post.

Cheers from us!