Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Or more like Boeing 777.

6th March 2009 (Friday)-'The Day'

I went to work feeling restless. I spent the whole day making sure I’ve followed up all my work documents/proposals/reports.

Got to know my 5.40pm flight to Kuala Lumpur was cancelled and my flight was rescheduled to 7.30pm. Got panicked for a bit. But soon, I reassured myself that I would still be able to catch the 11.59pm flight to Frankfurt.

Boarded on the plane to Kuala Lumpur on schedule. Arrived Kuala Lumpur International Airport two hours and thirty minutes later. Took an internal train to next Terminal for International flights. Waited. Boarded on the plane to Frankfurt on schedule. So far, so good. Next thing was I’ve got to figure out what to do for the next 12 hours on board. Which was not a big deal. Watch three movies; Twilight (2 times), and My Wife Got Married (Korean Movie). The rest of the time was spent sleeping. Occasionally waking up for meals, nature calls or just to grab a glass of juice to keep myself hydrated.

7th March 2009 (Saturday)-6.05am (European Time)

Finally!

Arrival Hall @ Terminal 2, Frankfurt Airport

Waited a bit for Oliver. And that’s when I saw him.

:)

To be continued…