Saturday, August 14, 2010

Oh Happy Day

August 14th, 2010. A day to remember.

We're getting engaged today!!! As I'm typing this down, I am still in my black tank top and stripey skirt but with hair and make up all done. I went out to the living room  earlier and aunties and cousins were exclaiming, 'Is that what you are going to wear???' Why of course not. But then again, what's wrong with with wearing this. It's cool~~~!!!

Oliver smsed earlier. He was having Dimsum with the rest of his family asking whether he should wear a tie. That boy.

Cakes and cupcakes are here. It looks beautiful. Thankful that mum finally persuaded me to have a cake which initially was not in the plan.

I can hear conversations, laughters, cries, sniffles and snuffles taking place around me.

So yes, today is a Happy Day. Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment