Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Early morning thoughts

Each day I wake up, I'm constantly reminded that 7 months down the road, I'll be walking down that aisle and I'll be marrying the man that I love. It is a day to look forward to. But that aside, I'm also hit by a realization of some major plannings to do prior to that big special day. People kept asking me, how's the preparation so far, and usually, I'll just say, oh it's all good. It is still far ahead. So, no rush. Yet. Because deep inside me, I'm like

OH.MY.FREAKING.GOODNESS!!THERE'S.SO.MUCH.TO.DO.AND.WHERE.DO.I.START.

Although, as soon as I started to panic, I'll make a mental note; we've pretty much got the venue, I'm still looking for that dress, there's the invitation list to prepare along with the invitation cards, the wedding bands, songs, but I've got all that scheduled, so I don't have to worry much. Yet.

I have this  habit of writing a list of things I'd like for the wedding at random times. It's all over the place because I'll be doing some non-wedding things and suddenly, a thought will strike me like hey, I'd like this for my wedding and I write it down on random paper which reminds me, I have to get like a proper diary to pen down all these wedding thoughts. Lest I forget.

Anyways, it's 6 in the morning, still early. Up because I'm having the cramps coupled with a blocked nose due to the cold. But, I'm going to try to get a bit of sleep now. :)