Friday, April 29, 2011

WEDDING OF THE CENTURY!

Not mine of course, but the fairy tale, royal wedding of Prince William and Catherine. It's today and am counting down to watch the live coverage online as we speak. I'm excited to see Kate; her dress, her hair, her bouquet, what's her brides maids are going to wear and oh, get this, I heard she's doing her own make up! I wanted to do the same initially, like do my own make up. But then, I had this nightmare not too long ago. In my dream, it was my wedding day and I was doing my own make up and hair. Let's just say, it was DISASTROUS! I woke up in sweats and vowed there and then, I am going to get me a good make up and hair artist, which I've got by the way.

Still counting down. Tapping my feet. Googling for online live coverages of the royal wedding. Just in case one site slows down.

Good looking couple

Wishing Prince William and Kate all the blessings and love.

Okay, the royal wedding live is going to start very soon! Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment