Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Butterflies

It just hits me that it's March already and it's less than six months to the big day. I'm having the butterflies in my stomach as I write. The good kind. I was in Kuala Lumpur past weekend to look for my wedding dress and I found 3 dresses. One for the wedding ceremony, exactly what I wanted and the other two for the evening reception. Having a dress for the big day definitely lift up a huge burden on my shoulder and now, I can actually focus on other things like the invitations and whatnot.

A few other people around me are getting married as well. So, it does help to talk about wedding thingymajig with them as we're going through this pleasant ordeal.

I keep reminding myself amidst all these heebies jeebies of planning for the wedding, I'll be cool, grounded and just a relax bride to be. I hope I will by the end of it. Anyways, I got to get back to work. Oh, I'm gonna miss working in this desk of mine. Never mind the pressure. Ta.